Friday, May 27, 2011

My Dear Daughter on Earth


My Dear Child,

I remember well the day you left my side, wandered through the veil, and ventured forth to fulfill your earthly mission.  I had a tear in my eye when I clothed your spirit in a cloak of love and sent you off to earth.  Be sure that my thoughts are with you now as they they have always been.  I love you with all my heart.  I know your life, the joy and the pain, your grief, your disappointments, your unrewarded efforts, your frustrations and temptations, as well as your secret successes.  Please remember, though, that all that I have is yours, if only you will come home again.

Realize in each of you, I have placed a bit of heaven; no one is exempt.  I love you all.  Each of you has some blessed gift, some talent, some small part of me in you.  Search for it, develop it, use it, and most importantly, share it with others.  If you really love me, then help others find themselves and lead them back to me.  Show your love by serving others.

Repent of your failings and humble yourself.  Make yourself teachable and continually work to improve.  I gave you weaknesses to help you be humble; don't curse me for that.  I did it because I love you.  Be full of hope; don't let discouragement engulf you.  I'll come when you need me.

My child, cease your idle contentions.  Be a peacemaker, for it breaks my heart to see my children fighting.  If only they could see what I have hoped, planned, and desired for them.  My heart breaks as I watch them, but you, my faithful child, and others like you, are my hope.  It is through you that my work must proceed.  You haven't much time and there is so much to be done.  I beg you to get started.  Accomplish the mission I gave you before you left me.  I will help you; I am never too busy or too far away to come to you.  I am nearer to you than you might suspect.  I have so much I would like to tell you, but I can't here.  Come to me often in prayer.  I love to talk with you, my beloved child.  Be diligent in my work and my kingdom shall be yours.  I would love to take you in my arms, but I, too, must wait patiently.  That time will come.  Till then, I leave with you my peace, my blessing, my love and never forget, I am nearby when you need me.

I love you and miss you so very much. And, oh, how I am looking forward to your return again to your mother and me.

All my love,
Your Heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment